Re: [ustav] Troparion for the Icon "Joy of All Who Sorrow"

  • Maria Armstrong
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2005
      That is how we sing it as well.
      maria.

    • frjsilver@optonline.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2005
        Here in NJ, too.

        Monk James

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 10, 2005
          Thank you, Reader Isaac! So *that's* where it came from! I have wondered for years about this odd practice! Well, I am certainly not going to argue with a wonder-working saint to whom I address petitions daily, but I do hope that in this particular regard he does not set a precedent. It's complicated enough already without stichera moonlighting as troparia.

          Stephen