RE: [ustav] Dormition service

  • Scott Adams
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2005
      Here is a link to a version in the normal Russian
      font. It should be easier to open if opening files in
      Slavonic is too much trouble.
      http://pravoslavnyi.narod.ru/Holidays/Assumption/index.htm

      As for reading the files from the link I previously
      gave, there are instructions at
      http://orthlib.narod.ru/hip/manual.html.

      As for whether those links contain supplemental texts,
      I can't answer that. I am out of town for a while and
      my work computer does not let me install software and,
      therefore, I can't install the software to open the
      .rar files or anything else. (That also means I
      haven't tested the link that I posted for the text in
      normal Russian font...so my apologies if it doesn't
      work.)

      Hope this helps, at least somewhat.

      Rdr. Slavik

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • michel@am.ch
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 12, 2005
        Hello,

        >Slavonic version of the Dormition service...

        Look at:
        http://orthlib.canto.ru/ucs.php?go=15uspen.hip

        Note: in order to be dispayed, this page requires an UCS font to be
        instaled on your machine, if you don't have any, you can find some fonts
        here:
        http://irmologion.narod.ru/fonts.html

        Have a nice day,
        Michel.