Molieben in English to Blessed Ksenia of Saint Petersburg

  • emrys@globe.net.nz
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 10, 2005
      Urgently needed!

      The Molieben in English to Blessed Ksenia of Saint Petersburg. Does anyone
      know of an online source - molieben, akathist, canon?

      Many thanks for any help locating this material.

      Fr Ambrose
    • Fr David Straut
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 10, 2005
        Dear Fr Ambrose,

        Holy Nativity Convent in Brookline, Massachusetts, publishes a booklet with (I believe) supplicatory canons and an Akathist to St Xenia. Here is a link:

        http://www.holynativityconvent.com/Rec_Pub.html

        Priest David Straut

        emrys@... wrote:
        Urgently needed!

        The Molieben in English to Blessed Ksenia of Saint Petersburg. Does anyone
        know of an online source - molieben, akathist, canon?

        Many thanks for any help locating this material.

        Fr Ambrose

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2005
          Much obliged.

          Fr Ambrose

        • asp5@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 11, 2005
            I don't think that booklet (or the accompanying cassette) contains an
            akathist; I think it is just two canons and a canticle. Best to check before
            purchasing.
            Anna