KPL choral practice

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2005
      XB!

      Dear list,

      Somewhere I have a discussion of the way in which the choirs of the Kiev Caves Lavra actually distributed the parts in the score among the various voices, not at all the way they were printed; but I cannot find it anywhere. I believe that this was also discussed in this or some similar list some months ago, but don't remember just where or by whom. Would someone please post this information?

      Thanks,