Re: , sorry everybody

  • kealanialexandra
    Message 1 of 36 , Oct 1, 2004
      Is Outrage! Indeed, Is Outrage! Be careful, my brother in Christ.
      Don't let the Alaskan Orthodox find out about these bells and sticks.
      With them, bells are for Vladyka only and the sticks are for beating
      cradle Episcopalian converts.
      Kealani Alexandra
      Fairbanks

      --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, "sputnikpsalomschchika"
      <sputnikpsalomschchika@y...> wrote:
      > I like the music. I'm serious. I guess that part of the former
      > Episcopalian never left me. It's in my blood, literally. My whole
      > family is English with the exception of some Irish guy who gave us
      the
      > surname...
      >
      > Reader Michael Malloy
      > Columbus
      >

      > --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, "James Morgan" <rdrjames@c...> wrote:
      > > Morris dancers in church? Is outrage!
      > >
      > > Rdr. James
      > > Olympia, WA

      Have
      > > you seen English Morris Dancers in action? In many of their dances
      > > they swing cudgels and make quite a racket clashing them in mid
      air --
      > > all in time to the music. (Now how about THAT in church?)
      > >
      > > Nikita
    • sputnikpsalomschchika
      Message 36 of 36 , Oct 1, 2004
        Whew! I'm still safe then. I became Episcopalian by choice after high
        school! And Orthodox 30 years later.

        Reader Michael Malloy
        Columbus

        --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, "kealanialexandra"