[ustav] Re: silly question

  • Peter Genis
    Message 1 of 3 , May 6, 1999
      Dear Michael,

      This is a line of code written in HTML. It referes to the colour scheme
      denoted as [0100, 0100, 0100]. I do not remember what this colour is, but if
      you are interested I can try to consult the HTML colour picker (I hope I still
      have it somewhere).

      In Christ,

      Peter Genis

      The Finnish Russian. The Russian Finn.

      --- Michael Malloy <malloy.2@...> wrote:
      > Anybody know what this stuff means?
      >

      > <</color> <<color><<param>0100,0100,0100<</param>up...)
      >

      > Michael Malloy -
      >

      > ==============[ End of Message ]==============
      >

      > O you mighty of this world! If you do not fear God, fear yourselves!
      >
      > For aggression invariably rebounds upon those who tread its pernicious
      > path.
      >
      > <center>
      >
      > </center> Blazhen muzh, izhe nye ide na sovyet nechestivykh...

      > Michael Malloy (malloy.2@...) (614) 292-2319
      >
      > ***** There is no "Mallory" in Malloy ******
      >
      > O.S.U. Music and Dance Library: Room 166 Sullivant Hall
      >
      > 1813 North High Street: Columbus OH 43210

      > === Sancta Crux Sis Mihi Lux, Ne Satana Sis Mihi Dux ===

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/group/ustav
    • Dn. Daniel Swires
      Message 2 of 3 , May 6, 1999
        It comes from people having their e-mail programs set to use HTML rather
        than plain text. Some e-mail programs do not support HTML, so those people
        see the "stuff" below (some older ones will not even receive them). The
        best
        thing on a list like this is for everyone to use plain text only. Then,
        everyone
        will be able to receive the messages in a clear format, regardless of the
        brand or age of their hardware and software. Also, the new E-groups allows
        each user to set to receive all messages in text format only (which I have
        done).
        Dn. Daniel