RE: [ustav] Re: Agape Vespers

  • James Morgan
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
      Not only Agape Vespers but even at normal Divine Liturgy, when there are
      persons who so not speak the common language: i.e. Priest reads Gospel in
      English, a person from the congregation repeats it in Bulgarian, Russian,
      Serbian, etc. I have seen this done a number of times. Important thing is
      that the Gospel be communicated or else, what is the point of reading it at
      all?

      Just a snide remark from
      Rdr. James Morgan
      Olympia, WA