re: correction to By the rivers

  • Don Hackenberry
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2004
      Dear Anna,

      Black with white type! That reminds me of back in the 1960s, and some
      of the copiers available in those days. Still have music I copied then,
      such as Heinrich Sch├╝tz's Psalms. Guess they (we) didn't worry about how
      much toner they used. I remember getting smudged by it.

      Went to the e-mail notice on Feb 1st, clicked it, logged in, got called
      to dinner. When I came back, got through, printed one of the pages, and it
      came out normally. Now, I don't think it would help for me to e-mail the
      document to you directly. What would help is to use a friend's PC, but that
      doesn't surmount the hurdle of resolving Word to Mac compatibility, whether
      by Stuffit or other means. I believe it can be done, but haven't done it
      myself. If all else fails, let's try the Postal Service!

      Just posted a good Blazhen muzh setting to Orthodox Psalm.

      Best,

      Don