St Nektarios' "Agni Parthene" in Greek

  • Julio Vázquez
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
      Dear list,

      I recently came across a website where I saw the Greek text of St
      Nektarios' hymn "Agni Parthene", but of course, I failed to bookmark
      it thinking that I would not forget the address. (I should know
      better by now!) Does anyone know where the Greek text of the hymn may
      be found online?

      Thanks in advance,
      Julio Vázquez
      St Spyridon Orthodox Mission
      San Juan, Puerto Rico
    • Fr. John Whiteford
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2004
        http://pages.prodigy.net/frjohnwhiteford/greek.htm

        --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, Julio Vázquez <jvaz78@m...> wrote:
        > Dear list,
        >
        > I recently came across a website where I saw the Greek text of St
        > Nektarios' hymn "Agni Parthene", but of course, I failed to
        bookmark
        > it thinking that I would not forget the address. (I should know
        > better by now!) Does anyone know where the Greek text of the hymn
        may
        > be found online?
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        > Julio Vázquez
        > St Spyridon Orthodox Mission
        > San Juan, Puerto Rico
      • Reader Timothy Tadros
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
          IS there a resource for Agni Parthene in Church Slavonic?
          Rdr Timothy Tadros

          --- In ustav@yahoogroups.com, "Fr. John Whiteford"