trouble with printing Greek troparia

  • asp5@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1 5:51 AM
      Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,
      Father James has brought to my attention that the Greek Nativity troparion
      and kontakion some of you received may not print properly from Acrobat. If
      anyone else has the same trouble, only being able to print the first page, please
      let me know and I will send the second pages separately.
      Forgive an amateur in these proceedings. If anyone can tell me how to
      configure Illustrator and/or Acrobat to do this properly, please let me know!
      Anna