Re: Biblical Odes

  • cezarcl
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 13, 2003
      Dear Sergius,
      Thank you for your help.
      But I am in Romania, and here I cann't find any book that contains this Biblical Odes in all the 3 forms.
      Can you help me with the English text of this.
      Cezar
    • angela draghici
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 29, 2003
        Cezar Login,
        Where in Romania do you live?
        I was there in Jun/July in Sebes, Alba Judetul.
        I was at the Cathedral in Alba, and looked through their book store and church store for some books I wanted of Cleopa. Their supply is very limited.
        Have you tried to see if any of the seminaries or universities have what you are looking for?
        Cluj and Sibiu both are large enough that you may be able to have someone help you.
        Or try Bucuresti.
        Doamne ajuta,
        Angela Draghici
        http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

        http://corp.mail.com/careers
      • S. Miller
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 4, 2013
          There is a complete file of the Biblical Odes on the Typikon list. These are the translation of Archimandrite Kyril. All 3 versions of the Odes are given: Sun./Festal; Weekday/Saturday; and Weekday, Great Fast.

          DnS