Re: Tchaikovsky's All Night recording

  • tony_saborio
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2003
      Dear Margaret,

      XB!

      His opus 52 is most of the Vigil, not all though. It seems that the
      few recordings have been marketed as Vespers and/or Vespers plus
      something else but not Vigil. I did receive another reply that
      helped me locate it. If you are interested I would be happy to share
      that information with you off the list.

      Tony

      > Is he sure Tchaikovsky wrote it? Maybe he's thinking of
      Rachmaninov's All-Night Vigil, AKA the "Vespers"?