God and the Church ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31 11:03 PM
      Dear beloved,

      “He cannot have God as a Father who does not have the Church as a mother.”
      --St. Cyprian of Carthage

      Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein

      Personal E-mails:
      To send a personal e-mail to Fr. Antonious Henein regarding a
      confidential issue or requesting his advice in a personal
      matter, kindly send your e-mail message addressed to:

      <personal@...>
      This e-mail box will be viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein ONLY.

      http://www.theotokos.org

      Duplicates & Subscribing: If you are receiving a duplicate of this message, or you have a friend that you want these messages to be e-mailed? Please send us an email at: <email@...>

      Fr. Antonious L. Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Church in Los Angeles
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA.
      Tel: (818) 952-0033 Fax: (818) 952-0035