Re: [ustav] Re: Liturigical unity is not theological?????....Hmmmmmmmm

  • Reader Michael Bishop
    Message 1 of 22 , Feb 4, 2003
      If you are using Netscape and Windows 95 or later, your browser does
      allow you to type in Russian. Open Control Panel and select
      "Keyboard." Open the Language tab. Select Add and find Russian and
      select it. You can use either Left-Alt-Shift or Ctrl-Shift to switch
      back and forth between the two languages. It took me years to learn
      this.

      If you type fairly well in English, you would want the file that
      switches your keyboard to an American-style keyboard instead of
      Russian-style. The file is about 1KB and I have a copy if anybody wants
      it. It was sent to me by a member of one of the lists. There is also
      one which can be downloaded off the Internet.

      Reader Michael

      --
      Reader Michael J. Bishop
      918 St Paul St

      Personal web site: http://www.Michael-Bishop.com and
      http://www.ReaderMichael.com

      E-mail for personal messages: Reader@... or
      Arch@...
      E-mail for lists: Michael.J.Bishop@...

      Baltimore Orthodox web site: http://www.BaltimoreOrthodox.org
      Washington Orthodox web site: http://www.WashingtonOrthodox.org

    • warren heck
      Message 2 of 22 , Feb 4, 2003
        I have the Cyrillic font (new Russian orthography) loaded as another
        font. Whenever I change fonts it automatically remaps the keyboard to
        the standard Russian layout. Useful in typing text and in Finale text
        and lyrics.

        warren heck