[ustav] Znemmeny

  • mpi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 1999
      Michael Malloy,

          Thanks for responding and thanks for the spelling correction.  I am not sure what you mean by 'an inclusive source for Znemmeny Chant'--sorry to be so dumb--but that intrigues me.  My original request was merely for music for the eight tones.

          Znemmeny is very beautiful to this man's ear, so I would naturally be interested in more.

      IC,

      Deacon Lawrence

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/ustav