Introducing a Newbie

  • rocornik
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hi everybody!

      I just wanted to make an introduction as I am new
      to the list. My name is Nicholas and I attend St.
      Nicholas Church in Stratford.

      I am the technical Admin at
      http://www.ROCORCafe.com and a webmaster by
      trade. I am 29 and a father of one.

      Anyway that's a little about me, I look forward
      to "meeting" you all, participating and learning
      from this mailing list. Thanks for having me
      aboard.

      In Christ,
      Nicholas
    • rocornik