Pride of thy Soul ...

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      Dear beloved,

      "Believe that dishonors and reproaches are medicines that heal the pride of thy soul, and pray for those who reproach thee, as for true physicians of thy soul, being assured that he who hates dishonor, hates humility, and he who avoids those who grieve him, flees from meekness."
      Venerable Dorotheos.

      Pray for me as I pray for you all.

      Fr. Antonious Henein

      Personal E-mails:
      To send a personal e-mail to Fr. Antonious Henein regarding a
      confidential issue or requesting his advice in a personal
      matter, kindly send your e-mail message addressed to:

      <personal@...>
      This e-mail box will be viewed by Fr. Antonious Henein ONLY.

      http://www.theotokos.org

      Duplicates & Subscribing: If you are receiving a duplicate of this message, or you have a friend that you want these messages to be e-mailed? Please send us an email at: <email@...>

      Fr. Antonious L. Henein
      Holy Virgin Mary Church in Los Angeles
      4900 Cleland Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90042, USA.
      Tel: (818) 952-0033 Fax: (818) 952-0035