Re: [ustav] Blessing a Church Hall

  • batushka@msn.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Dear Peter,

      greetings from norwich - Holy New Martyrs of Russia ! we're about to do the same thing, so if you are given an "office" for this purpose please forward it on to me. We're about to break ground next month.

      Hope to run into you again soon. I'm still trying to put together an English Choir Workshop - probably not until our building is completed next spring.....please pray for us, Father Basil Grisel