Windy is Turning 60 (again)

  • Dr. Elizabeth W. Riggs
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2002
      I must apologize if you get this again...I have no clue
      how my Mom has her computer set up. So here goes:

      My name is Genevieve Lancaster. I am Elizabeth
      "Windy" Riggs daughter. She is turning 60 on October
      13 and I am planning a surprise birthday party for her
      and would like to make a scrapbook of special birthday
      greetings from her e-mail pals. If you are interested,
      please DO NOT REPLY to this, as I have borrowed her
      computer. Send your messages to me directly at
      sewphisticate@...

      Thank you - Genevieve