26276Re: [ustav] hierarchal liturgy for 3rd Sunday of Lent

  • Philip Sokolov
    Mar 13, 2014
      Kevin Basil Fritts wrote:

      > 1. Melodically: Before thy cross....
      > 2. Clergy: Before thy cross... (Either recitative or sung. The clergy
      > may sing this since that will be more familiar.)
      > 3. Recitative: Before thy cross....

      I wouldn't do a recitative version of "Before Thy cross" (or of "As many
      as have been baptized"). Just the normal melody each time.

      As for the bishop's blessing, I believe they do it Greek-style in ROCOR,
      so I'm not really clear on how that goes.

      --Philip
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic