26270hierarchal liturgy for 3rd Sunday of Lent

  • Jennifer Park
    Mar 12, 2014
      Our bishop will be visiting for the 3rd Sunday of Lent. (This will also
      be my first weekend back at church after the birth of our 7th baby, not
      that I'm feeling stressed or anything...) We sing "In thee rejoiceth"
      instead of "It is truly meet" at the Meeting, correct? And do we do
      "Before Thy Cross" similarly to how the Trisagion is done for a
      hierarchal service? How is it divided? Are there any musical
      arrangements floating around specifically for this, or do we just use
      the common melody?

      Thanks, all!

      In Christ,
      Genevieve Park