25702Greetings to All

  • Serge Mcdonnell
    Oct 31, 2012
      To the esteemed members of this group, may I take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Serge McDonnell. I am a Reader at the Russian Catholic Church of Holy Trinity St. Nicholas in Melbourne Australia. We are trying to understand and implement are firmer and more faithful adherence to the Typicon. In addition to this we are trying to reintroduce the ancient chant traditions of our Church. While we officially use the Niconian recenssion of the Ustav, we are free to follow the older use if we wish. In regard to this we are trying to lay hand to liturgical Books and materials associated with the Old Rite. Any advice or materials for sale would be much appreciated. In short I am looking very much forward to participating in this group. With best wishes to all. Serge McDonnell.

      Sent from Yahoo!7 Mail on Android