25698Troparia order Kazan Icon/Kursk Root Icon

  • Cindy Williams
    Oct 24, 2012
      The weekend of Nov. 3-4, our parish will be blessed at the Vigil and Divine Liturgy with the presence of the Kursk Root Icon of the Mother of God. We will be serving to the Kazan Icon, as is prescribed ... but what would be the order for the troparia on Sunday? We have been told that we should include the troparion and kontakion for the Kursk Root Icon, but what would we leave out? For the Kazan Icon, in a parish dedicated to a saint, the order would be:Troparia:SundayKazan IconTempleKontakia:SundayGlory...TempleBoth now...Kazan Icon Many thanks in advance for help with this!~(Matushka)Cindy Williams