2nd Annual Muslim Single Professionals (MSP) event Boston - May 4th and 5th 2013

  • US Singlemuslim
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 16, 2013
      Dear Friends,

      2nd Annual Muslim Single Professionals (MSP) event Boston - May 4th and 5th 2013

      The next Muslim Single Professionals (MSP) event will be held on May 4th and 5th 2013 in Boston, Massachusetts. Building on the success of our first singles gathering, we have created an exciting two-day event in the backdrop of noteworthy Boston sites.
      Last year, our sold out event brought together single Muslims from across North America at the Ritz Carlton in Boston for an evening of ice breakers, trivia games and formal introductions. This year, we will be hosting attendees for an afternoon at the Museum of Science in Boston. Your ticket price will include participation in the event, parking, all-day access to the museum, appetizers and desserts catered by Wolfgang Puck, as well as a scavenger hunt with notable prizes for winning teams.

      Similar to last year, the second day event is available to first day participants only to allow an opportunity to reconnect. The second day event is a lunch buffet cruise along the scenic Boston Harbor.

      For more information and to purchase tickets, click on the link below. Tickets are: $100 (Museum of Science only), $175 (Museum of Science and Harbor Cruise).
      Note: This event is only for single Muslims aged 26 and older, you may click on the following link to register.

      http://muslimsingleprofessionals.eventbrite.com/

      Please pass this invitation along to any interested friends
      .
      This event is expected to SELL OUT; therefore, please buy your tickets soon.

      Thank you!
      MSP Event Team
      MA, USA