RE: [usshipsoftheline] USS Constitution vs. HMS Victory

  • Bob Midkiff
    Message 1 of 8 , May 22, 2006
      Good Morning Phil,

      No trouble at all. Just making sure I am not going
      crazy. (Been known to happen ;)) Yes the Rose is a
      lovely ship and many have had an opportunity to sail
      aboard her when she was doing sail training. I
      understand that the organization that owned her before
      she was sold to the movie company is going to be
      purchasing a replacement. It will be interesting to
      see what they get.

      Cheers,
      Bob

      --- Phil Siviter <phillip.siviter@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi Bob,
      >

      > You are right, it was Rose and not the Fly - I
      > apologise for the misleading
      > information. I have just watched the end credits of
      > the film again for the
      > first time in six months. I don't know where I got
      > HMS Fly from aside from
      > that they were both of a similar class of ship.
      >

      > Phil Siviter

      w2=United+state+navy+flag&w3=United+state+navy+seal&w4=United+state+navy+gif

      t&w5=American+history&w6=American+history+magazine&c=6&s=160&.sig=RRQarQKXYF
      > _HJ-u4q7m5lw> state navy
      >
      > United

      navy&w2=United+state+navy+flag&w3=United+state+navy+seal&w4=United+state+nav

      y+gift&w5=American+history&w6=American+history+magazine&c=6&s=160&.sig=KhfbT
      > E59exfv1x5dF4i2-Q> state navy flag
      >
      > United

      navy&w2=United+state+navy+flag&w3=United+state+navy+seal&w4=United+state+nav

      y+gift&w5=American+history&w6=American+history+magazine&c=6&s=160&.sig=LCz8t
      > rHi1CVLPwlARWxDXQ> state navy seal
      >

      > United

      navy&w2=United+state+navy+flag&w3=United+state+navy+seal&w4=United+state+nav

      y+gift&w5=American+history&w6=American+history+magazine&c=6&s=160&.sig=wDDMn
      > v3etRnSZZmNOtBckg> state navy gift
      >
      > American

      2=United+state+navy+flag&w3=United+state+navy+seal&w4=United+state+navy+gift

      &w5=American+history&w6=American+history+magazine&c=6&s=160&.sig=PTyibpM6klz
      > BRcVl1e8Hqw> history
      >
      > American

      te+navy&w2=United+state+navy+flag&w3=United+state+navy+seal&w4=United+state+

      navy+gift&w5=American+history&w6=American+history+magazine&c=6&s=160&.sig=zS
      > PHlUNTJ71vdqtmjixQAg> history magazine
      >

      > _____
      >
      > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      >

      > * Visit your group "usshipsoftheline