Re: [usshipsoftheline] new photos

  • JOHN YANDELL
    Message 1 of 2 , May 14, 2006
      That is a beautiful ship. Is it scratch built or a kit

      cokerre <cokerre@...> wrote:
      I have posted to the forum photos of my 1/8"=1' scale (1/96) model
      of the US Ship of the Line Delaware circa 1833. These photos show the
      model with the hull largely complete and the masts stepped in place.
      New photos will be added showing the earlier construction steps and the
      fitting and completion of the rigging.
                                                    PC Coker

    • dirk r. festus festerling
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2006
        > cokerre <cokerre@...> wrote: I have posted to the forum photos of
        my 1/8"=1' scale (1/96) model
        > of the US Ship of the Line Delaware circa 1833. These photos show
        the
        > model with the hull largely complete and the masts stepped in place.
        > New photos will be added showing the earlier construction steps and
        the
        > fitting and completion of the rigging.

        i´m impressed.
        my most jealous question: