New Member

  • Bob Santos
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17 9:30 AM
      Just joined this group, I know it will be interesting.

      PC, seems like our paths have crossed many times over the years. Thanks
      again.
      Bob
    • ROBERT HOROWITZ
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17 3:54 PM
        Hi;

        I'm looking forward to learning about the early history of our country.

        Kind Regards;

        Bob Horowitz

      • chieftoolmaker
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17 11:03 PM
          Hi All,
          I just joined this group.
          I think a thumbnail sketch of myself is in order.
          My name is Jerry Glickstein.
          I live in Queens, New York.
          I build ship models. I was a toolmaker for fifty years before retiring  in 1993.
          So, I can help myself by making any jigs and fixtures I need
          for the modeling.
          Along those lines, I have a website with my partner, Scott Bushnell,of Florida.
          That way, I am able to help all  other shipmodelers....
          Go to;
          Click on Special Tools
          Click on  any page number to see my stuff.
          BTW, my partner insists on putting my name on each and every entry I make,
          thereby making me look like an egomaniac, which I am not.....
          When I asked him to  just give me a general blanket credit, he responded by giving
          me a "raspberry"! Since he is a Navy Veteran from "Nam", and I am a US Marine Veteran
          from Korea, I realize we are going to be at odds....
          That is about it....
          I look forward to meeting all of you and learning....
          Right now, when I can, I am building the USF Constitution, (Three of those)
          the Armed Virginia Sloop, The Rattlesnake.
          All of the above are by Model Shipways, and one Constitution is by Mamoli.
          I kitbash.....
          Jerry G (Glickstein)
          AKA Sgt. Glick Ret. USMC 1951-1953 Korea
        • chieftoolmaker
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 18 7:19 AM
            Re sending......
            JG
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 22 5:36 AM
              Just joined, great idea PC. Maybe this site will encourage me to
              finish my current project. I have only been working on it for about 2
              years and have seem to stalled out.