Re: [usshipsoftheline] Vermont ship of the line

  • James Friedman
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 26, 2013
      If you click on orginal they become 640 x 480.

      James

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
        If anyone wants me to send them the pictures as an attachment just send me your email and I will do so.
        Al

        --- In usshipsoftheline@yahoogroups.com, "BlackHat" <WearingABlackHat@...> wrote:

        > Love the photos, hate that they are not attachments to a message.....
        >
        > Yahoos photos are so small its ridicules. 480x360 is just too small....
        >
        > As attachments they can be any size. (1024x768 is a good size)

      • James Friedman
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
          Al,

          Please send both set sets of pics.

          Thank you,
          James

          --- In mailto:usshipsoftheline%40yahoogroups.com, "BlackHat" <WearingABlackHat@...> wrote:

          > Love the photos, hate that they are not attachments to a message.....
          >
          > Yahoos photos are so small its ridicules. 480x360 is just too small....
          >
          > As attachments they can be any size. (1024x768 is a good size)

        • James Friedman
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
            Al,

            I thought you sent them earlier.

            If so I lost them

            James

            If anyone wants me to send them the pictures as an attachment just send me your email and I will do so.
            Al

            --- In mailto:usshipsoftheline%40yahoogroups.com, "BlackHat" <WearingABlackHat@...> wrote:

            > Love the photos, hate that they are not attachments to a message.....
            >
            > Yahoos photos are so small its ridicules. 480x360 is just too small....
            >
            > As attachments they can be any size. (1024x768 is a good size)

          • alanpara
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
              James,
              I did not send them because your complete email was not in the message. All there was thunder1970@. That's all there was. If you send me the complete email address I'll get them out to you.
              Regards,
              Al

              --- In usshipsoftheline@yahoogroups.com, James Friedman <thunder1970nn@...> wrote:

              > Al,
              >
              > I thought you sent them earlier.
              >
              > If so I lost them
              >
              > James
              > thunder1970nn@...

            • James Friedman
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 30, 2013
                I don't know why Yahoo is cutting that off but the rest of the address ib yahoo.com.

                James