Introduction of Friedrich

  • Friedrich Kappes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2008
      Hello!

      My name is Friedrich from Germany. I own some books on ships,
      aircraft, airships, helicopters etc. and research to fill the gaps in
      these books.
      Buying books is a no-no for me, I do not have so much money, and I
      already spent much on the books I reviewed at my homepage. But I can
      try to get them via inter-library-loan. So names of books and authors
      are also of help.
      I also searched through all search engines I know, but this takes a
      lot of time and nerves to visit hundreds of pages to discover they
      have only the information everybody has. One - yes, sometimes even
      google can´t help...
      So I HAVE TO try other ways, p.e. asking you. For instance: which
      books are worth loaning or even buying?
      I have listed all my questions and some other information on my
      webpage, so this is not only a side asking for help, but also
      offering what I found on the net.

      Meanwhile I have built a aircraft data list on my webpage.
      But there are some questions left...

      If I seek a line drawing , I mean a 3-view-drawing, side view, plan 3
      vues, Seitenriss, Umrisszeichnung, Profilzeichnung, scale drawing,
      three-view, cutaway drawing, admirality plan, Dreiseitenriss,
      Längsschnittplan, Takelplan, Seitenprofil, Schiffsskizze, streg
      tegning, lines plan, spanterids, body plan, Skizze in 1:1250, 1:1500,
      1:625, 1:2000, 1:1000, senga, ...
      How do you call a "linedrawing" in Spanish, French, Russian, Polish,
      Portuguese, Turkish, Chinese, Rumanian, Norwegian, Korean, Italian...?

      You can find all I talked about on my webpage:
      Homepage: http://picpage7.tripod.com/communication.html
      Questions: http://picpage7.tripod.com/headquarter.html
      Aircraft Data: http://www.geocities.com/flugzeugfiles/index.html
      Pictures: http://www.geocities.com/glupscherle/intelligence.html
      Links: http://picpage7.tripod.com/communication.html

      Please visit my homepage, maybe you can help me with my research, or
      you find something interesting for you: I have lots of links to
      anything concerning ships, aircraft, airships as well as pics, book
      reviews, a dictionary and other little helpers.
      If I can help you somehow, let me know!!

      Thank you and have a nice day!

      Friedrich
      The FriedrichFiles on http://picpage7.tripod.com/flagship.html