Pennsylvania

  • Bob Santos
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 9, 2008
      The latest issue of PROCEEDINGS has an article on USS Pennsylvania.
      Bob Santos
    • PC Coker
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 10, 2008
        --- Bob Santos <santmin@...> wrote:

        > The latest issue of PROCEEDINGS has an article on
        > USS Pennsylvania.
        > Bob Santos

        Hi Bob,
        Thanks for the tip. I have not subscribed to the
        Proceedings in 40 years. Any chance you could scan the
        photos and article and add it to the data base on the
        Forum?
        Happy New Year,
        PC Coker

        http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs