Reminder - Episode #405: "Tests and Trials"

  • uss-pegasus@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003

      Episode #405: "Tests and Trials"

      Date: Tuesday, November 4, 2003
      Time: 6:00PM - 7:30PM PST (GMT-08:00)

      Various Pegasus crewmembers face tribulations of one form or
      another. Captain Poe is forced to render a ruling on Toralek's
      outstanding asylum request; Acting CMO Raven must negotiate her
      first interdepartmental schism; Lt. Commander Hawk faces his
      bridge officer's test, with some pointers from Commander Hanson;
      and Dr. Betencourt and Counselor Asher are offered a deal with
      the devil.