OT: Systems down

  • Hawk
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      I might not make it tonight, on saqturday my CPU Heat sink broke,
      i'm in the process of working to get another one.. but it might take
      me a few days to have one shipped in ( my usual supplier is working
      to see if he can get ,me one for my Motherboard. ) so i will be ther
      if i can.. but i make no promises.

      If i don't make it this week i will be ther next week for sure. :)

      ~ Hawk ~