eavesdrop- mcfarlane's personal log

  • Chimo5454@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2003

      Personal log;
      Ensign jake mCfarlane
      u.s.s. joshua tree

          we have assumed orbit around mizar, without having a very gracious greeting from the tzenketh authorities. it seems that the tzenketh have no intention of curing the mizarnians, and no intention of having federation personell treating them as well. the reason behind all this is that the tzenketh have no use for these people, but if the federation treats them, then the tzenketh will feel that the federation is about to occupy the planet. so then mizar becomes important to them. Dr. betancourt explain that the federation has no plans to occupy the planet, yet praetor shelk insist that if we do we will have attacked the tzenketh. geeze, the tzenketh are as frustrating as a morlano kish. The tzenketh top authority, praetor shelk has confided that the tzenketh might be leaving in a couple hours, because they feel the mizarns are totally useless.
           i have beamed the dr. betancourt and ensign kishi down to one of the mizarns hospital. they plan on finding out how terrible things are, while i wait for praetor shelk to contact us with results on their evacuation of tzenketh forces from mizar.
          i hope dr. betancourt will be able to contain his urge to heal the mizarns untill we can without starting a  conflict between the tzenketh and the joshua tree. because we are a long way from the pegasus and any federation ships, if this situation turns ugly. ensign kishi seems to be a good man for his job and i hope he can protect the doc.

                                : personal log ends :

      resume personal log:
      ensign Jake McFarlane
      U.S.S. Joshua tree

                  Hi again. This is just starting to eat at me, so I have to get this off my chest. I'm starting to think that maybe i should not have beamed them down to the planet till we had received word from praetor shelk. i hope that the advice the doc received from captain poe, during his reporting in suggested this move. yet, some how i don't know if the doc. will be able to control his emotions in dealing with his need to cure the mizarns.
      i hope we haven't made a mistake. Well, me, I feel better. at least enough to stop the butterflies.

                            : Personal log ends: