Fwd: SLA Two Year Anniversery

  • Heiwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002

       SLASeth@... wrote:

      Greetings Simmers!
             Today is the Two Year Anniversary of the SLA!  I wanted to take a second and let everyone know that today is a big day in the SLA and we hope that everything is going great for all of you Simmers out there.
             Two years ago today the USS Potemkin, Outpost Cousteau and Starfleet Academy Sims branched off on their own from another Sim group.  Since then we have seen several Sims and hundreds of people join up to have some fun.  We hope that the Hosts and this group have been able to offer you a great time.
             I invite everyone to take a few minutes today and think about some of the fun you have had on your Sim.  Remember some of the most enjoyable moments and some of the stories that have moved you the most.
             Happy Anniversary Starfleet Legacy Alliance and I look forward to an even brighter future!

      "Imagine"
      Seth Cotis,
      Council Leader
      The Starfleet Legacy Alliance