Teaser for Saturday, August 3, 2002 - "A Change for the Better"

  • Jeff Joyner
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2002
      I apologize for the lateness of the teaser, but I thought Aggie was going to send one out. ;)

      ----

      "Any change, even a change for the better, is always accompanied by drawbacks and discomforts."
          -Arnold Bennett

      "I cannot say whether things will get better if we change; what I can say is they must change if they are to get better."
          - G.C. Lichtenberg

      "We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses."
          - Carl Jung

      "To change and to change for the better are two different things."
          - German Proverb