Teaser for Saturday, May 4, 2002 -- "Deja Vu, For the Very First Time", Part 2

  • Heiwa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      A Pakled appeared on screen and said, "The aliens don't like
      miners. They are strong. We are not smart."

      The man they were speaking to waved a hand and replied, "On
      that much, we can agree."

      * * *

      Poe lay the fainted Zag ambassador in his chair, and asked
      Radimir to attempt to wake him up. As Gargon attempted to
      assuage the other two Zag ambassadors that he was not a
      creature or monster, Hanson reported from her station, "The
      Pakleds have left the system."

      Hawk shook his head, sitting down in the first officer's
      chair and looking pale. "I don't think we've seen the last
      of them," the prophet announced.

      "There's another ship entering the system, however," Hanson
      continued. "It's a Federation shuttle. I'm detecting one
      life sign aboard, but the shuttle isn't answering hails. It
      merely keeps requesting permission to dock."

      Poe frowned. "I wonder who it is?"

      Asher sat in her chair, looking as pale as Hawk. "I know who
      it is."

      In between Hawk and Asher, as they both sat slightly dazed,
      the Zag ambassador snoozed peacefully.

      http://health.yahoo.com