[uss-pegasus] Sim on Friday, 3/4 ... the start of a new era

  • Heiwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2000
      I don't know why, but there was a problem getting the teaser
      out. I'm just doing this to see if the server allows ME to
      send email over it.

      Anyway, the sim *IS* on, tomorrow, Friday, at 8:00 PM I
      believe. It could be 8:30. But come at 8:00 PM PST, 11 PM
      EST anyway. :)

      And disregard all of this if our new CO's teaser comes
      through after all.

      --Heiwa

      http://im.yahoo.com