Teaser for Saturday, August 4, 2001 -- "Just Your Average Killer Nebula", Part Two

  • Heiwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2001
      "Captain's log, supplemental:

      "We've been able to determine more about the ship which sent out the distress signal from the nebula. It's a Federation civilian passenger liner, the Pulsar Princess, owned by Mercury Industries -- a competitor to Kaiyama Enterprises."

      "We've spoken once, briefly, with the first officer of the ship, whose name I only heard half of, a Mr. Morgan. In the brief window that opened up before interference made communications impossible, he did forward us his crew manifest, including a list of civilians traveling aboard the Princess right now."

      "If this list is right ... then we must do everything we can to save those people. And the objectivity of some members of this crew will definitely be tested."

      "I've asked for some of my senior staff to meet me in Astrophysics. I'll break the news to them there."

      "Computer, end log."

      Do You Yahoo!?
      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/