[uss-pegasus] In Need of Suggestions...

  • Drew A. Dorko
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 1999
      Hey everyone...

      I've got good/bad news, all depending on how you look at it. For many of our crew, the Friday time slot is less than accomidating, and we're in danger of losing several people. So, it seems we need to look for a new day and time, which isn't as easy as some would have you believe ;) What I'm proposing is to have everyone email their top three choices for day/time. If your #1 choice remains Friday, be sure to note it. Also keep in mind, if the sim takes place on a weekday, it would have to be finished by 11 PM EST. So, try to get back to me soon, and I'll see what I can come up with, hopefully without too many headaches.

      Drew
      aka Sirius