Sim Trouble

  • Christian Fisher
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2010
      Hey folks,

      Mr Poe has had something come up this evening, and I am in the midst of a power outtage (thank god for the iphone).  There is a chance that my power will be back up within the next 30 minutes, in which case we'll go ahead and sim tonight, but if I'm not around at sim time, chances are I'm still without power here.  Let's cross our fingers and hope for the best, eh?

      Finster