Episode #719 -- "The Lies We Tell Ourselves", 7/8/2008, 6:00 pm

  • uss-pegasus@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      Reminder from: uss-pegasus Yahoo! Group

      Title: Episode #719 -- "The Lies We Tell Ourselves"

      Date: Tuesday July 8, 2008
      Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week until Tuesday July 15, 2008.
      Location: #uss-pegasus
      Notes: Former and current crewmembers of the USS Pegasus are forced, due to recent events, to examine their lives and careers as they stand at present. In particular, Poe Dalin is forced to make a choice between career and duty, or family and comfort; Thelven Shelar is told of the possibility that a relic may shed serious doubt upon one of Andor's most celebrated histories; Dezra Daire confronts her lifelong decision to remain an unjoined Trill; and Marcus Betencourt receives an offer that could require him to turn his back on Betazoid society, and his wife.