The Season 6 Peggies!

  • G
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2007
      Hey, all.

      We've decided to split the Peggies up and award them all over the next
      2 or 3 weeks. So, before we start next week's sim, we will have a few
      Peggies handed out!

      ALSO: Only 5 of you have voted for the categories of Best Drama, Best
      Comedy, and Best Sci-Fi Episode! But we've got double that on roster
      right now ...

      You all have under a week to vote! I expect to see those numbers
      rise! Go to the Yahoogroup polls section to vote!