A couple of notes ...

  • Poe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005
      Everyone who posted at least one log before the end of the month, great
      job. Please don't forget to also post the log to our FSF message
      board. The Pegasus message board can be found in the Delta Fleet
      section and the Simulations subsection. To those of you who have,
      thanks.

      Also, in 2 weeks we will move to the FSF IRC server for a trial run.
      Expect to hear more news about it ...

      And lastly, I have decided to roll back the log writing requirement
      somewhat. Pegasus has never focused on writing logs, but I still
      believe they add nice components, or things that you sometimes don't
      have a chance to fit into the actual sim itself. However, one log per
      month means a requirement of 12 logs per year -- not a lot, in all
      honesty, but for a group not accustomed to writing logs at all, it may
      be a bit much.

      So, I'm going to ask for 1 log for the months of November and December.
      Before December 31, each of you needs to write 1 log, as opposed to 1
      per month. In 2006, the rate will remain 1 log for every 2 months.

      Of course, you are always free to write more than the minimum -- and
      those of you who do will continue to be noticed and rewarded in various
      ways!

      --Poe

      http://mail.yahoo.com