Teaser for September 1: "Valkyrie", Part 2

  • Heiwa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      [insert campy 40's serial music here]

      JOIN US AS WE JOURNEY WITH THE INTREPID CREW OF THE USS
      PEGASUS! EXPLORING UNKNOWN WORLDS AT WARP SPEED!

      [Pegasus, suspended midair by a clearly visible wire,
      suddenly jumps off the screen at warp speed. Cue cheap
      sound FX.]

      LAST TIME, OUR HEROES WERE SUDDENLY RENDERED MAN-LESS
      BY EVIL MATRIARCHS FROM THE BETA QUADRANT!

      [Sara Logan glares at the viewscreen, hands on hips]

      Logan: "What have you done with our men?"

      [The Matriarchs laugh uproariously. Close-up of Mouse as she
      growls.]

      Allana: "We are going to use your men as slaves!"

      Alestra: "And for ... our pleasure!"

      [Allana and Alestra laugh again as the all-female crew aboard
      Pegasus gasps in shock.]

      =======
      NO MAN!
      =======

      [Crewman Alva grabs Petty Officer Prince and kisses him full
      on the lips.]

      Alva: We'll have to restart the male population of this ship,
      single-handedly!

      ========
      NO PLAN!
      ========

      Allana: You are powerless to stop us!

      [Thunder and lightning effects, as Allana cackles evilly.]

      ==========
      NO HOPE???
      ==========

      K'Lar: Oh no! (gasps and puts a hand over her mouth)

      FIND OUT AS THE CREW RACES TO FIND A WAY TO SAVE THEIR MEN...

      Faraday: We've got to save the men!

      FROM EVIL MATRIARCHS OF THE BETA QUADRANT!

      [Alestra puts a cherry stem in her mouth, and a couple of
      seconds later pulls it out, tied into a knot.]

      WILL THEY SUCCEED? OR WILL CAPTAIN WALLACE AND THE MEN OF
      PEGASUS BE DOOMED TO A TERRIBLE LIFE OF SLAVERY FOREVER???

      [Wallace sits in a chair, eating grapes fed to him by two
      scantily clad women and being fanned by a third woman.]

      WILL PO PRINCE BE HANDED OVER TO THE EVIL MATRIARCHS???

      [Prince pushes his blue hair out of his face and gulps.]

      WHATEVER HAPPENED TO DOCTOR AMBER DYSON???

      [Dyson snores loudly in her bed.]

      FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF ... PEGASUS!

      U.S.S. Pegasus sims every Friday night at 11:30pm ET, channel

      #uss-pegasus. Ship's officers are strongly encouraged to
      arrive at least ten minutes early, to allow time for setup.
      Remember, we're on the following servers
      (try in this order):

      Espoo.FI.EU.InnerNET.ORG port 6667, 7000

      Use the following server ONLY if Espoo does not work!

      Helena.MT.US.InnerNET.ORG port 6667

      http://mail.yahoo.com/