Reminder - Episode #507 -- "Everlasting"

  • uss-pegasus@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 6:02 PM

      Episode #507 -- "Everlasting"

      Date: Tuesday, May 3, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM - 7:30PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      You are cordially invited to the wedding of Poe Dalin and
      Martinique La Salle, to take place in Gedes Village in Bajor,
      the former Starfleet captain's hometown.

      Please RSVP as soon as possible.
    • Lori Cox
      Message 2 of 4 , May 4 8:27 PM
        "First Kiss"

        By Ensign Naranda Roswell, Tactical

        Nara was reading a PADD when a smile crossed her face. She closed her eyes
        remembering something that made her feel hopeful of better things. She
        opened her eyes again deciding it's been awhile since she recorded a log.

        "Computer, record Personal Log, current date."

        The computer beeped signaling her to begin.

        "I'm not quite sure where to begin. The main thing on my mind is my heart.
        How it seems to be slipping from any control of my mind. It's not rational,
        and seems I don't even care.

        "The person at fault is Jake McFarlane. I'm not even sure where I lost
        control of my heart. Maybe it was when we took shore leave and we spent the
        day together on Deep Space 9.

        "Later, we had gone to Bajor for the wedding of the former captain of the
        Pegasus. I was just taking a stroll along the shore and Jake showed up with
        some flowers..Then something happened that just.."

        She paused and sighed dreamily. She shook her head so she could continue,
        "We kissed. Oh and that doesn't seem adequate enough to describe it, yet it
        was as simple as that."

        "But then we were interrupted by a distant scream and a woman ran past
        causing Jake to fall. She came back to apologize and told about her horrible
        day. We invited her to the brunch."

        Nara let out a giggle, "I'm sure everything from there turned out fine, but
        I couldn't seem to stop thinking about Jake and how happy I was to be near
        him."

        She sighed, "End recording and save."

        The computer beeped and Nara tried to read the PADD but she couldn't help
        but wonder what her heart was getting her into. She knew she was flying, but
        she had a paranoia within it that made her wonder if this was a good or a
        bad thing.