Reminder - Episode #506 -- "Medical Miracle"

  • uss-pegasus@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 3, 2005

      Episode #506 -- "Medical Miracle"

      Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2005
      Time: 6:00PM - 7:30PM PDT (GMT-07:00)

      Poe requests assistance from Pegasus in dealing with a charlatan
      Vedek who is claiming the ability of faith healing passed onto
      him by the Prophets, and using it to enthrall the populace into
      supporting a bill in the Vedek Assembly aimed at outlawing
      various forms of religion, including Pah-wraith worship -- a
      move likely to end any chance of Federation membership for
      Bajor.

      Meanwhile, Kishi experiences a health crisis that will bring
      Pegasus crewmembers together near and far, with his life hanging
      in the balance.

      With special guest appearances by Colonel Kira Nerys and Julian
      Bashir.
    • uss-pegasus@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 10, 2005

        Episode #506 -- "Medical Miracle"

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 12, 2005
          ok....i have a plot idea...and if u both wanna use it...great....

          fellow galaxy writers, i might need help fleshin this into a "script" for
          Ian

          Pegasus peeps...this goes well with out continue exploring option the
          majority of us voted on

          first let me say....u ever stretch a muscle and it felt so good u
          go...hhmmmm. well i was looking at the clouds (while driving...not a safe
          activity) and i saw this HUGE cloud....and imagined it as a huge
          creature....and it made me go hmmmm. my imagination stretched. :)

          and i played with it till i think it's usuable....

          anyway....imagine this with me...a HUGE space dwelling creature (ST has
          shown them at times...we could use one of those species or create our own)
          well say...it gets sick...or even injured (if injured...we could bring
          another conflict into it) or maybe it just made a mistake....and it crashes
          into a planet (uninhabited....dont want another search and rescue thing...u
          guys BOTH did that at the same time) and we have to somehow help it get back
          into space.

          it's a gentle creature. if we want some danger...it's just a hurt creature.
          doesn't normally attack or mean harm...but now it's scared and thinks
          we're gonna hurt it.

          anyway...just some ideas...

          Lori Cox
          Lt. (jg) Naranda Sol Roswell, USS Galaxy, Engineering

          In Arkansas, we don't have seasons. We have fronts.