Tonight's Pegasus sim...

  • Ross Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000
      Hi all,

      Due to the fact that I may be working, chances are pretty decent that I
      won't be able to attend tonight's Pegasus sim. :-/ If I can make it, we'll
      be continuing the plot revolving around the forced evolution of the Breen
      and maybe find out how the Organians are involved. If not, tonight's sim
      can be run with minimal involvement from me if you all wish, or you can run
      something unofficial. I have sent the relevant details on what I had
      planned to run to Tinky and Fras.

      I hope to make it tonight, but if I can't, have a good evening and a good
      weekend!

      Ross Glenn aka Jester