Are you sure it's not two screws, one about 40 degrees from the other? Ccz_unit
I went to remove the motor encoder to test it and possibly replace it with a new one, but it's just not coming off. I'm using the allen wrench that came withjesusjimenez06
Hm. Well, anything is possible. When you pull your old controller I would be happy to drop it in my truck and see if it works or not. But a few thoughts: 1)cz_unit
This list is for the owners and operators of US Electricar trucks (Chevy S10) and sedans (Geo Prizm) to meet, share experiences, and find assistance with problems.
These vehicles were factory-converted with a Dolphin controller and a Hughes 3-phase AC electric motor.
Anybody with US Electricar interest can join, ask, discuss or just lurk. We ask that people please keep on topic, and discuss issues related to these cars.
- Electric Cars
- Feb 17, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.