PM Nominees Needed!!!

  • eidea@mwnet.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14, 2005
      PM Nominees Needed!!! Somebody has to vote at the Board of Governors Meeting - Why Not YOU?!

      USDF Region 4 needs Participating Member Delegates who will attend the 2005 USDF National Convention and Symposium November 29-December 4 in Los Angeles, CA. (You will have to attend the convention at your own expense, unless your local dressage organization or region provides financial assistance.)

      We need 7 people willing to nominate themselves for the four available delegate positions. Four will become PM Delegates and the remaining three will be alternates.

      The deadline for Participating Member Delegate Nominations is April 15, 2005. The election takes place in June, and we should have
      the results mid-August.

      Please send your name or that of a friend to our nominating chairman, Megan Ward at MWard@... or call her cell phone at 319-981-0343. Nominees will need to sign an acceptance form to be on our slate of nominees for this position.
    • eidea@mwnet.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 8, 2006
        PM Nominees Needed!!! Somebody has to vote at the Board of Governors Meeting - Why Not YOU?!

        USDF Region 4 needs Participating Member Delegates who will attend the 2006 USDF National Convention and Symposium November 29-December 3 in Kansas City, MO. (You will have to attend the convention at your own expense, unless your local dressage organization or region provides financial assistance.)

        We need people willing to nominate themselves for the four available delegate positions. Four will become PM Delegates and the remaining three will be alternates.

        The deadline for Participating Member Delegate Nominations is April 15, 2006. The election takes place in June, and we should have the results mid-August.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2007
          PM Nominees Needed!!! Somebody has to vote at the Board of Governors Meeting - Why Not YOU?!

          USDF Region 4 needs Participating Member Delegates and Youth Executive Board members who will attend the 2007 USDF National Convention in Orlando, Florida November 29 – December 1. (You will have to attend the convention at your own expense, unless your local dressage organization or region provides financial assistance.)

          We need EIGHT people willing to nominate themselves for the five available delegate positions. FIVE will become PM Delegates and the remaining THREE will be alternates.

          The deadline for Participating Member Delegate Nominations is April 15, 2006. The election takes place in June, and we should have the results mid-August.

          Please send your name or that of a friend to our nominating chairman, Megan Ward at MWard@... or call her cell phone at 319-981-0343. Nominees will need to sign an acceptance form to be on our slate of nominees for this position.

        • rebecca hafner
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12 7:22 PM
            Megan--I would be willing to be nominated.

            Becki Hafner