Shark Attack - lucky survivor

  • jerry gacutno
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2008

      --- On Thu, 10/23/08, Jose Martinez <bulguri@...> wrote:
      From: Jose Martinez <bulguri@...>
      Subject: Fw: SharkAttack
      To: "arvin abing" <nivra_ng@...>, "jerry gsacutno" <jerry_gacutno@...>
      Cc: "renato mercado" <largeformads@...>, "john ouano" <johnouano@...>
      Date: Thursday, 23 October, 2008, 8:55 PM

      ________________________________

      The information contained in this email message is confidential and may
      be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please
      note that any use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
      message in any form whatsoever, is strictly prohibited. If you received
      this email in error, please notify me by return email, delete your copy,
      and accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.. Please note that
      your receipt of this email from TOWER's email address does not
      constitute TOWER's consent for you to send any other electronic
      information to TOWER by return, unless specifically stated otherwise.

      Get your new Email address!

      New Email names for you!
      Hurry before someone else does!